Monday, June 6, 2016

IT'S CHARITY TIME AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP

 
 This post is picture heavy today, but I have so much to show you.  I attended the Charity Quilts group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop today and I am so impressed with all the quilts these women make.  Above, Pat A. shows us this bright quilt that she finished at home.
 Pat also made this lovely quilt.

 Mary T. made this adorable quilt that any child would love!

 Linda D. did not sew with us today but came by to drop off some quilts that she had made at home.  She made the one above.
 Linda also made this one.
 And Linda made this one.  She said she had left over layer cakes and used them in these two quilt.

 I caught Mary Ellen working hard on quilting her quilt.

 Laura and Pat discuss the layout of Laura's quilt.

 Laura also finished this quilt today.

 This is a closeup of Laura's quilt.  That fabric is so cute!

It amazed me how these women can take donated fabrics and come up with a creative way to use them.  I can't wait for Lee Anne to finish this quilt.  It is going to be awesome!

And this is what I worked on today.  I had started it last month and am now eager to get it quilted.  I'm laughing as I look at this picture.  I may have done something wrong in the layout.  Think anyone else will notice?

I just wanted to point out that all this fabric is donated and I think I speak for everyone when I say, thank you so much.  Also, if you prefer to make your quilts at home, feel free to bring them into the shop and we'll distribute them for you.

DON'T FORGET:
  • Happy Scrappers, Wednesday, June 8
  • UFO Night, Friday, June 10
  • Happy Scrappers, Saturday, June 11
Be sure and check the calendar on the Sidebar for more happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this week.

ON ANOTHER NOTE
 ♥ Caroll, 
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo