Sunday, June 12, 2016

HAPPY SCRAPPERS HAVE SHOW AND TELL

The Happy Scrappers met last Saturday at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.  Above Judy Fox shows us this stunning quilt that she recently finished. If I remember correctly, Judy said this was the first large quilt that she made.  I'm sorry but I do not know the name of the pattern.  Judy said it was a BOM at another shop.  Great work Judy!

 Judy also showed us this baby quilt that she was adding the binding to that day.  This is a reversible quilt!

Pat, left, was taking some instructions from teacher Diana.  When Diana mugged the camera I told her I was going to put the picture on the blog.  Oh, gosh, I hope she doesn't get back at me when I take her English Paper Piecing class on Tuesday!  Yikes!  (But I couldn't resist.)

 Jill was working on a quilt sample for the shop.

 Marti was quilting her table runner.  Isn't this fabric fantastic!  Marti also told me an interesting story  about a recent trip on the S.S. Badger ferry across Lake Michigan to Manitowoc, WI.  She is one brave girl!

Sheryl was working on a quilt that included these beautiful fabrics.  I can't wait to see the finished quilt.

I made this block.  It is for Pat Sloan's Mystery Garden BOM then I left early because I was exhausted.  The day before, my seven-year-old great grandson came to visit and spent the night.  I think I had too much fun!

DON'T FORGET:
  • English Paper Piecing, Tuesday, June 14
  • Farm Girl BOM, Wednesday, June 15
  • Fold 'n Bloom, Thursday, June 16
  • Stitch-In, Friday, June 17
  • Fold 'n Wreath, Saturday, June 18
Be sure and check the calendar on the Sidebar for more happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this week.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
 ♥ Caroll, 
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles

No comments:

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo