Monday, May 30, 2016

NEW CLASSES AND PROJECTS

Going camping?  It's that time of year!  I love this adorable little camper that Kathy made and is now a sample at the shop.  Call the Attic Window Quilt Shop for the pattern.

How about these Little Jewel bags!  Diana made these and they are now on display at the shop.  The pattern is Little Jewels by Sisters' Common Thread and includes four different sizes.  Look for Diana's upcoming class.  I bet they would make great graduation gifts.

I love this little bag.  Marilyn made it as a sample for her upcoming class.  This is a must-have for me!  Call the Attic Window Quilt Shop for class details and to get your supply list.

DON'T FORGET:
  • Knotty Girls, Wednesday, June 1
  • Doll Bee, Thursday, June 2
  • Sampler & Bee, Saturday, June 4
  • Charity Quilts, Monday, June 6
Be sure and check the calendar on the Sidebar for more happenings at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this week.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
 ♥ Caroll, 
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles

2 comments:

Lynn said...

The camper is so cute! I have that pattern and have been meaning to make one. After seeing this one I think I need to move it up higher on my "to make" list.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Oh I love that camper so much - I'm not fond of camping itself but I do love campers, lol!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo