Sunday, June 29, 2014

HAVE YOU MADE THE ONE BLOCK WONDER?

I'm still without my laptop where all my Blog info and pictures are located.  However, I did want to tell you that there is a new One Block Wonder on the calendar.  Vickie S. will be teaching you how to make this stunning quilt.  I took some pictures from a previous class and you can see them here.  As I've said before, Vickie is a wonderful teacher and she will help you every step of the way.  You will come away from her class thinking, "I didn't know I could do that!"  The one day class is being held Monday, July 14, from 10-4.  Call the Attic Window Quilt Shop to register and get a supply list.

ON ANOTHER NOTE:  Happier Than A Bird Quilts has a tutorial for an Old Italian Block.

Hope to see you soon,
Hugs, Caroll

2 comments:

Annie said...

Those quilts have always fascinated me. I don't know that I'd make one, but if I were close by I would take the class just to see how they are made.

Barb said...

tHAT IS AN AMAZING QUILT!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo