Monday, November 22, 2010

WHIMSICAL NORTH POLE BOM

 The WHIMSICAL NORTH POLE BOM is now up in the Attic Window Quilt Shop. I didn’t realize I hadn’t posted a picture of it. Isn’t it cute? The books are here and starting Jan. 3, you can stop in anytime each month and pick up a $5 kit to complete a block of the month. There is no class, so sign up before Jan. 1 and receive a special discount on the book.
Following are close ups of some of the blocks.




 You can go to  Laugh Yourself Into Stitches blog and see what she has done and to get ideas of uses of fabrics.  Ooops, I forgot to say that this is a Piece 'O Cake design.  Thanks Michele.

Mark your calendar now for CHRISTMAS CRAFT DAY, SATURDAY, Nov 27 from 9 a.m.—5 p.m. Class is FREE. Kits are $5—$10. We are working on some neat Christmas gift ideas. Stop in at the store that week and see the projects.

OH Sew Addicted has a cute purse tutorial.  It's different and I think you'll like it.

Stay Positive!
Caroll

9 comments:

Michele said...

Good Morning!

I hope you don't mind, but did you forget to say that this is a Piece 'O Cake design? I have the book, and it is adorable. Thank you, Michele

Martina said...

It looks so great! Thanks for sharing. Love this BOM!
Have a great day!

Mama Pea said...

Thanks for posting the photo! It is really fun! I like it. I need to think about if I can take on a new project, because I am sorely tempted!

Allie said...

Now I know why I love this quilt so much, it's from Piece O' Cake!!!! So darling!

SewAmy said...

I love this pattern so much. I've made it and it is now hanging up for Christmas.

Mary Lou Weidman said...

Just wanted to wish you a very merry Thanksgiving! Lots of snow here and I am thinking you are not white yet.....I love your blog and love how it is always upbeat, happy and positive, keep up the great work!

Micki said...

What an adorable quilt! I love Piece O' Cake!
Micki

Anonymous said...

was this a pattern from a book? I would love to make it. thanks so much.

Lady Katherine said...

Just love the quilts!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo