Saturday, August 14, 2010

IT'S BOO TIME AT THE ATTIC WINDOW

This darling Halloween Wallhanging is called Midnight Crow and is from Crabapple Hill patterns. You can find the pattern at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Click on the picture to get a closer look.

The one on the left is me before I go to bed at night and on the right is me when I wake up in the morning. LOL

These darlings are from the pattern Happy Halloween by Amy Bradley Designs. This is a must-have. Get yours at the Attic Window Quilt Shop before they are all gone.

This fabric is Trick or Treat by Exclusively yours. This and lots of new Halloween fabrics are in at the Attic Window Quilt Shop.
.
Katherine of Quilters Going Bananas has a great tutorial on Stash Manicure for Scrappy Stars. You’ll love this scrappy look and her directions are excellent.
.
Crazy Days of Summer Sale on Friday August 20th from 6-9. I don’t know any of the details yet, but the Attic Window Quilt Shop always has great sales, so mark your calendar now so you won’t miss this fantastic event.


Until next time,
Caroll

3 comments:

Kimberly Mason said...

I am not a huge Halloween fan, but THESE quilts are awesome! I think I may have to have my own halloween quilt...

Ivory Spring said...

You guys have the CUTEST projects!

Mama Pea said...

I love crabapple hill designs, but I've never seen a Halloween one from them. I really like that. I want it. I need it. ha ha!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo