Wednesday, September 9, 2009

THIS IS CRIMINAL....

I agree with Nanette over at Freda's Hive, this is criminal. I too got a nasty virus and still do not have my computer back from the repair shop. At first I was very angry, and I do agree with Nanette when whe said, "It is absolutely a criminal act to maliciously try to infect someone's computer..." (Nanette I hope you don't mind me quoting you.). Why are some people so malicious? Why do they try to disrupt your life, steal your passwords, and try to get into your bank account, etc. After I calmed down I told myself that I can only feel sorry for these poor pathetic people who lead such pathetic lives that they have nothing better to do than to try make others miserable. So I decided not to give them the satisfaction. I am not miserable. I'm just thanking God every day that I'm not one of them. So, no pictures today, but I'll post something soon. Went to Bee Saturday and got lots of new things to share with you.

Until next time: Happy Quilting,
Caroll

4 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Like I told Nanette, I just to not get people...... sorry it happened to you, I have been there too!

Nanette Merrill said...

Hi Caroll, I hope you get your computer info back and recover quickly. I have my computer back just now but it has to have every program reinstalled. This is still going to take some time. It has been so frustrating. I hope that we can prevent it happening by letting others know that this is out there.

thanks and good luck

nanette

Barb said...

Sorry...it is so frustrating but you are handling it well...if you let it get to you then they win but if you try (notice I said try) then you win. So far...you are the winner!!

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

It's horrible that this happens. I hope something really nice happens to you today! xo

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo