Friday, July 10, 2009

DIG THESE SPOOKY SHOES

I’ve had such a good time making these witch’s shoes for Jane’s Spooktacular Halloween Swap that I just had to show them to you. Of course I got all the fabrics at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. (How do you like the baggy hose?)

Each one is a little different, as I was using up my scraps. There are 12 of us in each group. I’m in group 5 and am anxious to see what others are doing. I will post this pattern in September for you who are not in the swap and would like to make a little Halloween wallhanging of your own.

Have you ever made a mouse pad? Yes, you can run your mouse over this star point block with no problems. Check it out at Quilted Paradise.
Until next time: Happy Quilting!
Caroll

5 comments:

ilovebabyquilts said...

I love these shoes! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!!! I love the little spiders!! Fantastic.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Way, way, way too cute, I love them and the baggy socks!! You will have some very happy girls in your group!!!

Cindra said...

Oh, my! We're not in Kansas anymore... check out those ruby slippers! I love them.. and the baggy hose make it even more believable!!!

Patty said...

Hi,

I found your little halloween witch's shoes quilt blocks through a link on another blog. These are just too cute!!!

lkjlkj

Attic Window Teachers

Attic Window Teachers
Attic Window Teachers

Quilting for Kids With Cancer

Quilting for Kids With Cancer
Generosity has no bounds. Above are the women in the Quilts For Kids group at the Attic Window Quilt Shop. Left to right, Henrietta, Phyllis, Nancy, Carol, Karen. These women donate their time, fabric, money once a month to make quilts for kids who have cancer.

Quilts For Wheels

Quilts For Wheels
Many thanks and much appreciation goes to the women who work diligently each month to make quilts for those in wheel chairs. Kudos go to: Yvonne, Mary T., Fran, Joan, Mary Ellen, Barb, Lee Ann, Nancy, Mary.
Quilting Bloggers Logo